This beautiful Windsor Home has been SOLD!
Ashbourne B | July/August Completion | 2 story | 4 bedrooms | 4 baths | 4 living | 2 dining | 3 car garage
- Brick and stone exterior with buff mortar. Classic architectural design including brick front porch and cast stone address block
- Upgraded front entry door
- Soaring two-story foyer
- Large family room with stone-to-ceiling, direct vent, corner fireplace with gas logs, glass doors, raised hearth with brick seat and red oak box mantle
- Island kitchen with custom-built, custom-painted cabinetry in Rustic (Knotty) Alder with raised panel doors, square top on upper & lower cabinets, 42″ upper cabinets, 2 pot/pan drawers under the cooktop, refrigerator enclosure, trash drawer pullout, and A-frame vent hood cover. Quartz countertops. Walk-in pantry. Super single bowl undermount sink. Pendant lights. Undercounter lighting.
- Stainless appliance package includes gas cooktop, vent hood blower vented to the outside, built-in double ovens/microwave and dishwasher
- Breakfast nook
- Formal dining
- Master down with en suite bath that includes a freestanding tub with tub mount faucet, ceramic tile wainscoting, separate shower with seat and ceramic tile surrounds, marble vanity tops with rectangular porcelain undermount sinks and decorative framed mirror. Large walk-in closet
- Bedroom 2 and bath 2 down
- Mud room with built-in cubbies
- Upstairs includes: media room with platform, game room, study with French doors and private balcony, extra storage closet, bedroom 3, bath 3, bedroom 4 with en suite bath 4, walk-in closets
- Decorative railing in lieu of half-wall on second floor
- Upgraded tile flooring in all baths and utility room
- Decorative wood flooring in entry, extended entry, family room, dining room, kitchen/nook/pantry, mudroom, hallways to master and bedroom 2
- Ceiling fan with light kit in family room, game room, master bedroom, and study
- Covered porch
- Covered patio with gas drop and outdoor fireplace with gas logs
- Exterior uplighting on separate switch
- Freezer outlet in utility room
Neighborhood features include 16 SEER dual energy system with 10 year parts and labor warranty | programmable thermostat with remote sensor, wi-fi ready | smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors per code | security system with 1 fixed alpha keypad | LED light bulbs | Tubes-in-the-Wall pest defense system | fully sodded yard with sprinkler system | full gutters | 8′ front door | 5-1/4″ baseboard molding | tankless water heater | radiant barrier roof decking
*Dimensions, specifications, materials and availability of homes or communities are subject to change without notice and are for information purposes only. Illustrations are artist’s depictions only and may differ from actual improvements available or contracted for. Windsor Homes and its affiliates reserve the right to change floorplans, features and prices without notice at any time. All Rights Reserved.