Process for an Emergency Warranty Claim
If you have an emergency, please contact the vendor directly to get the issued resolved as soon as possible. Once you have contacted the vendor to get a resolution started, please submit a warranty request through our website. A Construction Manager will then be notified to follow up with you and the vendor to ensure you are taken care of as soon as possible. The Construction Manager will also want to come inspect the issue to see if any further action is required to get the situation completely resolved for you.
Plumbing: Cathedral Plumbing 972-446-2500
HVAC: K&S Heating & Air 972-271-9319
Electrical: Lanehart Electric 972-721-1004
Roofer: Corey Construction 214-457-5432
Examples of emergencies:
- Smell gas at any time. Turn off the supply where it comes out of the wall and contact the plumber. If you smell gas coming from your outside meter, contact the gas company.
- Water leak at an interior fixture. Turn off the water supply where it comes out of the wall or at the main house cut off location and contact the plumber. The water lines are full of water all over your house, so if you cut off the whole house, you will need to drain the water lines by turning on an exterior faucet to drain the water lines.
- Short in electrical. Turn the affected breaker off in your electrical panel and contact the electrician.
- Roof leak. Contact the roofer as soon as the weather allows. If the leak is caused by the storm, please contact your insurance company to inspect as well.
- HVAC not working. Contact the HVAC company. The following emergency guidelines are for houses with only one HVAC system. If you have two systems, please move into the part of the house that is working and submit a request, this is not considered an emergency.
- No heat and the outside temperature is below 40°F
- No Air Conditioning and the outside temperature is above 90°F
Please be advised that if an emergency service is deemed as homeowner caused (damage, lack of maintenance, etc), a service charge could be imposed by the vendor upon service.