View Floorplans View Quick Move-In Homes
Welcome to Estates at Rockhill!
New Phase Now Selling – Model Home Coming Soon
Pricing from $801,990
Windsor Homes is excited to announce its newest community location in West Frisco, Estates at Rockhill. Known for its outstanding quality of life, Frisco is one of the fastest growing cities located in Collin and Denton counties. Frisco was also voted the number one place to live for young families in Texas and is renowned for its city services and excellent local schools. Estates at Rockhill will have a centrally located two-acre park with an amenity center and open common area.
Some of Frisco’s key attractions include Stonebriar Centre, IKEA, The Star (headquarters for the Dallas Cowboys) and Frisco Square which includes a wide variety of restaurants, commercial office space, the new city hall, main library, and public commons.
Estates at Rockhill is located in the highly acclaimed Frisco ISD, one of the most sought after school districts in the state of Texas. Children attend Miller Elementary, Trent Middle School and Panther Creek High School.
- 1-story and 2-story designs ranging from 2,484 sf to over 4,006 sf
- Brick and stone exteriors included on 60′ and 70′ wide homesites
- Frisco Independent School District, which is one of the few districts in the Metroplex to be rated “Recognized” by the Texas Education Agency.
- Fantastic shopping opportunities including: Stonebriar Centre, IKEA, South Frisco Village, Shops at Starwood, The Centre at Preston Ridge, Frisco Village, Shops at Stonebriar, Legacy Ranch, Retail Center, Frisco Marketplace
- Convenient to entertainment options such as FC Dallas at Toyota Stadium, Frisco RoughRiders, The Star, Arbor Hills Nature Preserve, Frisco Water Park, McCord Park Splash Pad, The Ford Center at the Star, Dallas Rattlers of Major League Lacrosse, Riders Field, The Comerica Center (formerly Dr Pepper Arena), Frisco Fighters
Contact our Sales Team
Learn more about this community from local experts. Find out the most up-to-date information about pricing, home site availability, and other community details. Windsor Homes offers you peace of mind with quality craftmanship, superior customer service and expectation of an outstanding home building experience.
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY – No sales office onsite.
Jim Johnson, Community Sales Manager
Address: 747 Gannon Heights Lane, Frisco TX 75068
Hours: Sunday, Noon – 6:00pm. Monday – Saturday, 10:00am – 6:00pm
Community Site Plan:
From Highway 121 & FM423, head north on FM423 to Rockhill Pkwy, turn left, go 1/4 mile on Rockhill Pkwy to the community.
From Highway 380 & FM423, head south on FM423 to Rockhill Pkwy, turn right, go 1/4 mile on Rockhill Pkwy to the community.
*Windsor Homes Cumberland, LLC All Rights Reserved. Prices shown are the lowest base price, will vary by community, and do not include any optional features that may be shown in the images. Dimensions, specifications, materials, and availability of homes or communities are subject to change without obligation. Illustrations are artist’s depictions only and may differ from actual improvements. Windsor Homes reserves the right to change floor plans, features and prices without notice.