Dear Windsor Homeowner,
Windsor Homes is officially accepting all warranty requests for consideration at this time.
During these uncertain times, as the situation around the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, Windsor Homes has implemented precautions to ensure the safety of you, your family and our sub-contractors. Please be aware that it is BOTH parties’ responsibility to ensure and respect everyone’s safety during this pandemic.
Prior to requesting any warranty request, please ask yourself the following questions. Most are common sense and straightforward. If ANY of the following is answered yes, we humbly ask that you wait to submit your request. Please read and answer the below questions,
- Are you experiencing any flu like symptoms within the last 24 hours?
- Do you or anyone in your home have a fever, cough or shortness of breath?
- Have you or anyone in your home been exposed to someone that has any symptoms or tested positive for the COVID-19 virus?
- Are you or anyone in your home currently ordered to quarantine due to being diagnosed with or showing symptoms of COVID-19?
- Have you been exposed to COVID-19 while working in the medical or emergency field?
- Have you traveled on an airplane within the last 30 days?
- Have you traveled outside the country within the last 30 days?
If you have answered YES to any of the above questions, please postpone your request.
We also want you to know that we will be taking additional precautions to keep everyone safe during our time in your home.
- Shaking hands will be avoided.
- Social distancing will be practiced.
- Our Construction Managers and Sub – Contractors will be wearing protective masks and other PPE as required.
In an effort to enforce social distancing we ask that you limit the number of family members in the home and remain away from the work areas in question.
We will continue to refer to the public health agencies to determine the safest course of action. As the situation continues to evolve, we will be monitoring it closely and will adjust and/or implement additional precautions as needed. In the meantime, Windsor Homes will remain open for business and is committed to providing an outstanding experience for all our customers.
If you have any warranty repairs you would like to report to us during this time, please fill out the form below.
NOTE: Once a service request has been submitted, all items must be completed before additional service, other than emergency service, can be requested.