Dear Windsor Homeowner,
During these uncertain times, as the situation around the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, Windsor Homes has implemented precautions to ensure the safety of you, your family and our sub-contractors. Please be aware that it is BOTH parties’ responsibility to ensure and respect everyone’s safety.
Prior to requesting any warranty request, please ask yourself the following questions. Most are common sense and straightforward. If ANY of the following is answered yes, we humbly ask that you wait to submit your request. Please read and answer the below questions,
- Are you experiencing any flu like symptoms within the last 24 hours?
- Do you or anyone in your home have a fever, cough or shortness of breath?
- Have you or anyone in your home been exposed to someone that has any symptoms or tested positive for the COVID-19 virus?
- Are you or anyone in your home currently ordered to quarantine due to being diagnosed with or showing symptoms of COVID-19?
If you have answered YES to any of the above questions, please postpone your request.
We will continue to refer to the public health agencies to determine the safest course of action. As the situation continues to evolve, we will be monitoring it closely and will adjust and/or implement additional precautions as needed. In the meantime, Windsor Homes will remain open for business and is committed to providing an outstanding experience for all our customers.
Warranty Service Request Details
We at Windsor Homes, would like to thank you for choosing us as your new home builder. We proudly use quality construction materials and procedures on all our homes we build, and yours is no exception. If you need warranty service, please review your options below:
NOTES TO REMEMBER:
- Requests MUST be submitted through our website for documentation purposes. Please be as thorough as possible with your requests.
- After your request has been submitted, a Construction Manager will contact you within two business days to inspect the request and schedule repairs.
- Warranty service hours are Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm. Please keep this in mind when requesting service, so to provide proper access to get you resolved in a timely manner.
One Year (Limited Warranty)
From the date of closing, for a period of one year, your home will be free from defects in materials and workmanship. Items such as appliances and heating and cooling equipment are covered under manufacturer’s warranties. This warranty does NOT cover normal wear and tear.
Two Year (Mechanical Delivery)
From the date of closing, for a period of two years, your home will be free from defects in mechanical installations, including electrical, plumbing, and heating and cooling systems.
Ten Years (Structural)
From the date of closing, for a period of ten years, your third-party warranty group will make sure your new home will be free from defects of certain structural components. At Windsor Homes, we stand behind every home we build with a solid warranty program through a third-party warranty group. Every new Windsor homes is covered by one of the leading, and most comprehensive, home warranty programs in the marketplace today. With a third-party warranty, your single largest investment is protected against unexpected repair or replacement expenses.