Welcome to Sunset Crossing!
Quick Move-In Homes priced from $470,990
Located in Tarrant County, in the city of Mansfield, TX, Sunset Crossing is the newest Windsor Homes location. With a quality of life considered to be one of the best in the Metroplex, Mansfield and Sunset Crossing offer shopping, dining, and entertainment for all ages within minutes of the neighborhood. With Joe Pool Lake only minutes away, Sunset Crossing offers a perfect location for families and individuals who enjoy outdoor activities such as swimming, camping, boating, sailing, water skiing and fishing.
Children attend Mansfield ISD schools including: Judy K. Miller Elementary, Mary Lillard Intermediate School, Danny Jones Middle School, and Lake Ridge High School.
- 1-story and 2-story designs from 1,870 to over 3,324 square feet offering 3-6 bedrooms
- Brick and Stone exteriors
- Superior Rated schools
- Convenient to attractions such as Epic Waters Indoor Water Park | Six Flags Over Texas | Hurricane Harbor | Hawaiian Falls | Verizon Theater | Lone Star Park Grand Prairie | Mansfield National Golf Club | Fish Creek Linear Park
- Mansfield offers 900 acres of parkland, a historic downtown area, and a growing business community
- Quick access to Joe Pool Lake
Contact our Sales Team
Learn more about this community from local experts. Find out the most up-to-date information about pricing, home site availability, and other community details. Windsor Homes offers you peace of mind with quality craftmanship, superior customer service and expectation of an outstanding home building experience.
Melissa Davidson and Anika Blythe, Community Sales Managers
Phone: 972.795.3989 or 512.293.1410
Address: 1009 Franklin Drive, Mansfield, TX 76063
Hours: Sunday, Noon – 6:00pm. Monday – Saturday, 10:00am – 6:00pm
Community Site Map
From Hwy 360 south take the Broad Street exit and turn left on Broad. Take a right on Day Miar Road, then right on Grand Meadow and left on Franklin Drive. Model will be on the right, 1009 Franklin Drive.